InterMine team has just released InterMine 4.1.0.
The new release includes a better integration with Galaxy: we can import data into Galaxy from any InterMine of our choice (either starting from InterMine or Galaxy), and we can export a list of identifiers from Galaxy to any InterMine of our choice through the InterMine registry. No need to configure anything any more: all the Galaxy properties have been moved to InterMine core. No need to create a mine-specific Galaxy tool anymore, use the NEW intermine tool instead. Please read here for more details. A simple InterMine tutorial will be published soon in the Galaxy Training Material, under the Data Manipulation topic.
This release offers the integration with ELIXIR AAI (Authentication and Authorisation Infrastructure) allowing the researchers to log in the InterMine instances using their ELIXIR profile. You will need:
- an ELIXIR identity
- register the InterMine client in order to obtain the client-id and the client-secret which must be set in the mine properties file.
More details here in the OpenAuth2 Settings section of the documentation.
Also new in this version is the gradle wrapper 4.9, which is compatible with Java11. This only effects the users which compile/install InterMine code.
Thank you so much to our contributor Joe Carlson for improving the generateUpdateTriggers task.
The release contains also a few bug fixes.
- Solved the error caused by obsolete terms in the gene ontology
- Fasta query result: CDS translation option + extra view parameter
- The ONE OF constraint works properly when editing a template
- The default queries configuration have been migrated to json
- The task generateUpdateTriggers has been improved
See the release notes for the complete list and detailed information.
This is a non-disruptive release. To update your mine with these new changes, see the upgrade instructions.