In Release 28.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2011_02 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
We are pleased to announce the 27th release of FlyMine. As well as more up-to-date data, there are several new features and bug fixes to make things easier for you.
In this release 27.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2011_01 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
There are lots of new features we are really excited about:
Improvements to the list upload procedure
The list upload procedure is easier to use, having been redesigned to provide more help to the user
There is now better support for linking in to FlyMine. As well as linking to report pages,
you can link directly to query result sets, list analysis pages, or a choice of the two.
Embedding Results on Your Pages
There is a full tutorial on this exploring some of its potential here. Among its benefits, is the
ability to have full stylistic integration with your own page using native css styling.
Meaningful Order for Templates
The list of templates, which was previously simply ordered by template name,
now shows templates according to popularity, so the most popular (and thus most useful, hopefully) templates will appear at the top,
making it easier to discover helpful tools.
As well as new features, there are a few tweaks to the existing functionality:
- Stricter test correction on enrichment widgets
- More helpful filter options on enrichment widgets
- New “delete” button on lists page
- Report pages load faster (ajaxy magic means the interactions displayer doesn’t hold things up now)
- The QueryBuilder is more intuitive: selecting an item in the list will take you back to the original item after page refresh/reload
- Distinct values are easier to spot in query results – we’ve added a link to the column summary to help
And we haven’t stopped working to keep FlyMine bug-free…
- “Score” images now display correctly on search results
- Login bug concerning mixed case usernames fixed
- Fixed widget bug when viewing after exporting widget data
- Data isn’t repeated in the “miscellaneous” section on report pages
We are pleased to announce the release of FlyMine 26.0. We have added a host of new features, improvements and bug fixes to make your research easier and more productive. In Release 26.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_08 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
Did you know you can run queries in FlyMine using a web service from Perl/Java code? We have a half day workshop in Cambridge on November 16th that will show you how. More details here:
In Release 25.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_04 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – Stocks from FlyBase
- FIX – Feature type on genes corrected
- FIX – Clones loaded from FlyBase and BDGP merge
- FIX – `query` link in breadcrumbs
- FIX – occasional lag on list analysis page fixed
- FIX – outputting raw HTML for protein structure.alignment fixed
- FIX – removed confusing message on query history page
- would output pathquery object if it was a bad query
- FIX -MicroArrayAssay.name is a dropdown now
- FIX -Removed obsolete Experiment.interactionDetectionMethod from model
- FIX – can use quicksearch with galaxy
- FIX – constraint form on querybuilder works correctly now
In Release 24.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_03 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – Homologues from KEGG
- NEW – added links to RatMine from pathway, GOTerm, protein domain
- UPDATE – QueryBuilder – removed tag filtering from constraint form.
- UPDATE – QueryBuilder – advanced options now open by default
- FIX – Sanger’s datasource name
- FIX – Can now customise the column titles for embedded templates
- UPDATE – Make Bonferroni algorithm less strict, see widgets for more details.
- FIX – Corrected data bug that was duplicating a limited set of interactions.
In Release 23.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_02 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – links to Reactome’s skypainter
- UPDATED – dataset names, links updated
- FIX – fixed bug preventing querying genes with a list of affy probes
- FIX – fixed list links to FlyBase, FlyExpress and ModMine
- FIX – widget rounding error
- FIX – several performance improvements to querying and list analysis pages.