We are pleased to announce the release of FlyMine 26.0. We have added a host of new features, improvements and bug fixes to make your research easier and more productive. In Release 26.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_08 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
Did you know you can run queries in FlyMine using a web service from Perl/Java code? We have a half day workshop in Cambridge on November 16th that will show you how. More details here:
In Release 25.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2010_04 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – Stocks from FlyBase
- FIX – Feature type on genes corrected
- FIX – Clones loaded from FlyBase and BDGP merge
- FIX – `query` link in breadcrumbs
- FIX – occasional lag on list analysis page fixed
- FIX – outputting raw HTML for protein structure.alignment fixed
- FIX – removed confusing message on query history page
- would output pathquery object if it was a bad query
- FIX -MicroArrayAssay.name is a dropdown now
- FIX -Removed obsolete Experiment.interactionDetectionMethod from model
- FIX – can use quicksearch with galaxy
- FIX – constraint form on querybuilder works correctly now