We are pleased to announce the new InterMine release 4.3.0.
It includes a few improvements and bug fixes.
This is a non-disruptive release.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Added a new generic obo source which can be configured in project.xml (Sam Hokin)
- Removed the gretty plugin from testmine which now uses gradle 4.9
- Removed duplication of so.obo file
- Fixed the Google Charts API which broke various things, including the humanmine expression viewers
- Updated Google auth and userinfo endopoints
- Fixed the NullPointerException in the report page caused by an empty value in the field key used to generate the permanent URI (Share button)
- Fixed the home page loading when bioschemas markup are enabled (markup.webpages.enable=true) and JAVA 11 is used
- Fixed the webservice query/results when the format is jsonobjects and the root class is a simple object – with no id (Sam Hokin)
See release notes for detailed information.
For more information about the upcoming releases, please visit the InterMine roadmap here.