We are pleased to announce the new InterMine release 4.2.0.
It includes new functionalities to support the upcoming BlueGenes release 0.10.0, some improvementes on FAIR side and a few bugs fixes.
This is a non-disruptive release.
Thank you so much to our contributors: Ahmed Hafez, Asher Pasha and Sam Hokin!
BlueGenes related improvements
- Added /login web service that merges the anonymous session with the user logged in.
- Added /logout web service.
- Added a new webservice to change the users’s password.
- Updated the existing /lists webservice which allows modifying the list description.
- Improvements on the Date type (to support CovidMine).
BlueGenes 0.10.0 will be released soon and announced in a separate blog.
FAIR related improvements
- Simplified the webservice that generates Bioschemas markup for the report page.
- Adopted DataRecord in the report page.
- Added Gene, Protein markup in the report page.
- Added BioChemEntity markup in the report page (only if configured).
- Added the ontology licences to the obo converters.
Bug Fixes / Improvements
- Added a new bio source to load ISA files in json format
- Fixed organism short name generation (Ahmed Hafez)
- Fixed a bug related to long fields in the report page (Asher Pasha)
- Removed BioEntity.ontologyAnnotations because redundant (Sam Hokin)
- Fixed src.data.dir.include (gff3 and xml) ans src.data.dir (intermine-items-xml-file)
- UniProtFastaLoader works with organism names longer than 2 words (for example Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2)
See release notes for detailed information.