We’ve released a small batch of bug fixes and improvements.
If you host your own CDN please update it with the latest version of imjs (v.3.18.1) and im-tables (v 2.1.0).
Thank you to our contributors Joe Carlson, Paulo Nuin and Asher Pasha!
- DataSet URLs appear in tables
- LOOP query in webapp has been fixed
- Complex Displayer fixed
- Updated chebiWS-client and jami-interactionviewer-json versions
- Licence dataset doesn’t display null
- runtime exception in BagManager.getBags catched
- Cast conversion corrected when updating serial (Joe’s contribution)
- Update to Java11 (Asher’s contribution)
- WebservicePythonCodeGenerator updated according to Python’s code styling PEP8 (Paulo’s contribution)
- In the Export section, option “Upload to GenomeSpace” removed
- ThaleMine updated to to psi BioSource and BioGrid (Asher’s contribution)
- From FAIR side: json-ld home page updated + use of the registry to set provider/support in the home page markup, ‘Shared link’ configuration improved
- Libraries as im.js, imtables.js, imtables-dep.js removed from intermine-webapp
- gff source added to the bio/source multi gradle project
- Improved the logs when post processes related to solr fail
This is a non-disruptive release.
See release notes for detailed information.