We’ve released a small batch of bug fixes and small features. Thank you so much to our contributors: Sam Hokin, Arunan Sugunakumar and Joe Carlson!
- Templates can be tagged by any user, not just the super user. (Via webservice only – for now)
- When searching our docs, some times the “.html” extension was dropped. This was fixed by our beautiful documentation hosters – readthedocs.org
- Installing the “bio” project via Gradle does not fail if you do not have the test properties file.
- Gradle logs error fixed
- Removed old GAF 1.0 code
- Fixed XML library issue: java.lang.ClassCastException for org.apache.xerces
- Set converter.class correctly
- Updated the protein atlas expression graph
- Handle NULL values returned by NCBI web services
- Updated Solr to support new Solr versions
- Removed unneeded Gretty plugin
- Better error handling for CHEBI web services
- Publication abstract is longer than postgres index
- Removed phenotype key, it’s not in the core model and has conflicting key
- Updated ObjectStoreSummary to handle ignored fields consistently.
InterMine 4.0 is scheduled for release the week of 7 May 2019.
To update your mine with these new changes, see upgrade instructions. This is a non-disruptive release.
See release notes for detailed information.