We’ve released a small batch of bug fixes and small features. Thank you so much to our contributors: Sam Hokin, Paulo Nuin and Joel Richardson!
- Added access to the GFF header in the GFF parser
- GFF sequence handler has access to feature now
- Added DOES NOT CONTAIN constraint
- Added a few end points for BlueGenes
- InterPro source handles DTD correctly
- Updated to new GitHub URL for Gretty Plugin
- Fixed OMIM link outs
- NCBI going to update their GFF files (at our request! Thanks Wayne!)
- fix spelling on feature “DNaseI_hypersensitive_site” i
- change “recombination_region” to “recombination_feature”
- Updated external links on enrichment widget
- Handle NULL search index correctly
- Fix publication with NULL title
- Fixed log library dependency conflict
- Removed deprecated Yahoo login link
- Fixed Panther source to handle proteins
- 3.1.2 – More small bug fixes
- 4.0.0 – FAIR release
To update your mine with these new changes, see upgrade instructions. This is a non-disruptive release.
See release notes for detailed information.