FlyMine 32.0 has been released today with new and updated data and lots of bug fixes. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – more and better links to YeastMine and RatMine
- FIX – Links to FlyBase from the list anlaysis page
- FIX – Links to Reactome from pathway report pages
- FIX – bug preventing renaming lists and queries twice
- NEW – timestamps are now client specific
- FIX – query results with outer joins are easier to read
- UPDATE – template queries are easier to build
- FIX – bug preventing the import of queries with ONE OF constraint
- NEW – downloading widget results on list analysis pages is easier and faster
- FIX – sorting of lists and queries is fixed in MyMine
- FIX – hyphens no longer break auto-completion in queries
- NEW – list tagging now supported by web services
- FIX – LOOKUP constraints querying non bioentities with wildcards now work correctly
- NEW – list upload examples now suggest identifiers based on the type you select.