In Release 21.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2009_09 and updated several data sets to their most recent versions. Please see the data section of FlyMine for more details.
- NEW – Curated pathways from FlyReactome
- FIX: Template query name and description no longer disappear when paging through results.
- NEW: We’ve added an option to download data in compressed format.
- FIX: Lines of text don’t wrap in the middle of words on results pages.
- FIX: Attribute types are consistently displayed in the QueryBuilder.
- NEW: Added a display option on widgets to view all widget data in a separate table.
- NEW: Added an option to select dataset (KEGG or Reactome) on pathway enrichment widget.
- NEW: Added a description to widget queries.
- NEW: Added a widget displaying the predicted binding sites (from the Tiffin data) enriched in the upstream intergenic region of genes in the list.