FlyMine 18.1 contains no new data but fixes several issues with advanced QueryBuilder features and rare export problems. All other functionality remains the same.
The technical details:
- The Query Overview in the top right pane is now more consistently ordered.
- Constraint Logic: queries with multiple sets of OR constraints now work correctly, subsequent OR constraints were being ignored.
- Constraint Logic: removing constraints no longer resets all operations from OR to AND, and no longer removes brackets.
- ‘loop queries’ and outer joins now work correctly together, loop constraints are not permitted across outer joins.
- New constraints added to the query always default to inner joins.
- Paths are no longer added to the Query Overview when you cancel adding a constraint
- Fixed a bug where export failed in some cases with complex queries.
- Exported column headings now use the description if this has been specified in a Template Query – to match the results table behaviour.
- The column description for the root node is no longer lost when exporting.
- Rows are no longer duplicated when exporting a query with multiple outer joined collections that each contain only one row.
- Removing the column the original query was sorted by no longer gives an error when exporting.