In Release 18.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2009_06 and many sources are updated to the latest versions.
Data from FlyBase is updated to the FB2009_06 release and many other sources have been updated to the latest versions, specific changes are detailed below. For a complete list of all data included in FlyMine see the ‘Data’ tab above.
- NEW – Added orthologues from TreeFam
- FIX – Fixed bug that caused some genes and protein domains to lose their names.
- UPDATE – Added a goterm.parents collection to make querying easier.
- UPDATE – Orthologues between the 12 Drosophila species now come directly from FlyBase rather than the orginal Clark-Eisen analysis (PMID: 17994087).
- FIX – Favourite star on my mine page for templates
- NEW – Added sign up for mailing list when creating account
- FIX – Several QueryBuilder bugs, regarding a combination of loop queries and outer joins
- UPDATE – The order of the QueryBuilder summary no longer changes when join styles change. We’ve implemented a better way of ordering paths:
- that ignores the difference between inner and outer joins
- the puts attributes before references and collections
- orders alphabetically within attributes/refs/collections