In Release 17.0 we have updated data from FlyBase to release FB2009_05 and many sources are updated to the latest versions.
Data from FlyBase is updated to the FB2009_05 release and many other sources have been updated to the latest versions, specific changes are detailed below. For a complete list of all data included in FlyMine see the ‘Data’ tab above.
- NEW – Added natural_transposable_element features from FlyBase chado.
- FIX – Fixed bug that caused some proteins from FlyBase not to be loaded.
- UPDATE – Create synonyms for FlyBase proteins discarded because they have an identical sequence to a protein already stored in the database.
- UPDATE – Added seven new FlyAtlas tissues.
- FIX – Added datasets and long names to FlyBase interactions.
- FIX – Added datasets to protein domains from InterPro.
- FIX – Fixed bug that prevented the loading of self-self interactions from IntAct and BioGRID.
- UPDATE – Added symbol to identifiers to show in HTML title, eg changed ‘Report page: FBgn0000606’ to ‘Gene report for eve (FBgn0000606)’
- NEW – Added link from list analysis and report pages to modMine.
- FIX – Improved performance of templates page in MyMine.
- FIX – Fixed bug encountered when trying to access the list web services.
- UPDATE – Changed the orientation of the FlyAtlas widget to increase readability.
- UPDATE – Improved error messages generated by the web services.
- UPDATE – Improved messages given when arriving to FlyMine from another website.
- FIX – Fixed link to QueryBuilder on home page.
- UPDATE – GOTerm now autocompletes in the QueryBuilder.
- FIX – Fixed bug in bulk download query for Anopheles homologues.